Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Introduction Day

Everyone knows that the first day of your new semester is an introduction class or ice breaking session, right? Well mostly. The only thing that i could remember other than the noises inside the class, and introduction to our new human communication.. is the blog that we have to do. It's not surprising... it's shocking, this is because I used to blog very much, more like a blog addict, non-stop. After that my parents took my computer away and stop me from blogging ever since.. it has been at least 4 years since i opened my blog. However, I think the syllabus will be much more easier than phycology of adjustment that I took last semester. So we will have our mid term exam on the 14 of June 2014, and it's a friday. It's still a long way there, right? And of course our quiz is on the 15th of July. Still, the only thing i could think of is this. Lol.
So we have to do the blog and it consist of 10 marks in our internal marks. Also that day went a little bit crazy. I can remember that the lecture told us that we're a bunch of happy go lucky people. LOL. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment